See What’s New in GigaVUE-OS 5.4
On July 30, Gigamon announced the general availability of GigaVUE-OS 5.4. Release highlights include:
- Inline SSL Decryption on GigaVUE-HC1 — all GigaSMART® functions are available on all GigaVUE-HC platforms
- Thales HSM Integration for out-of-band SSL on GigaVUE-HC1 and GigaVUE-HC3 — previously on GigaVUE-HC2
- GigaVUE-Fabric Manager Tool View — tracks throughput to security and networking tools
- GigaVUE-TA200 — provides 25Gb support and 64 x 100Gb ports (6.4Tbps throughput)
- GigaSECURE Cloud agent pre-filtering — reduces application and data egress cost in the public cloud
These enhancements meet several key customer requirements:
- Visibility into SSL traffic for remote and branch offices to expose possible hidden threats such as malware.
- Enable security and network tool capacity planning for optimal tool utilization.
- Broaden network visibility with higher density and capacity aggregation.
- Reduce application and data egress cost in the public cloud.
How to learn more
Get more details in the Gigamon Customer Portal and the blog post, “Gigamon Enhances Security and Network Monitoring Features with New Release.”