Announcing the General Availability of GigaVUE‐HC3 Visibility Node
Gigamon is pleased to announce the release of the GigaVUE‐HC3 Visibility Node with pervasive visibility for the highest performance networks.
Organizations are seeing increasing volumes of data surpassing the capacity and performance of monitoring and security tools. As attacks escalate, security teams face increased complexity, higher costs, and increasing loss of control.
Security and management controls in high‐performance networks (40Gb and 100Gb) demand a new approach to rapidly identify data of interest and perform compute‐intensive tasks, such as SSL/TLS decryption, metadata extraction, and targeted application inspection.
With up to 800Gbps of Traffic Intelligence, the Gigamon® GigaVUE‐HC3 directly addresses these challenges. It offers intelligent visibility at scale and enables IT and security organizations to:
- Optimize the utilization of security tools
- Deploy inline security tools for 10/40/100Gb network links with bypass protection
- Improve tool performance
- Gain deeper insight into and awareness of data traffic on any throughput rate
The GigaVUE‐HC3 Visibility Node supports all GigaSMART® functions of the GigaVUE‐OS 5.0 release, including:
- SSL/TLS Decryption for out‐of‐band deployments
- NetFlow and metadata generation
- Adaptive Packet Filtering and Application Session Filtering
- GTP correlation and load balancing
- FlowVUE® Flow Sampling
- Packet de‐duplication, header stripping, and slicing
*Specific current features and functionality are as set forth in the technical documentation and release notes. Visit the Gigamon Customer Portal to access GigaVUE‐OS v5.0 technical documentation and release notes. For questions, please contact Gigamon Support. To learn more about these solutions, contact us!