Announcing New Warranty and Support Offerings, Effective August 1, 2017
Calling all Gigamon customers: Starting on August 1, 2017, we’ll be making some changes to the Hardware Limited Warranty and support offerings. See below for a summary.
Effective August 1, 2017, the terms of the Gigamon Hardware Limited Warranty are:
- Coverage Duration: One year from initial date of hardware shipment by Gigamon or its designee
- Return and Replace service level to provide correction of customer‐reported and Gigamon‐confirmed hardware defects
For more details, download the “Gigamon Hardware Limited Warranty Kit” content pack in the Customer Portal.
In response to the Limited Hardware Warranty changes listed above, Gigamon is launching new support offerings that will be available for orders placed on or after August 1. These will replace the existing Standard & Premium Software and Product Support offerings; however, already purchased contracts will remain active until the contract end date.
- Basic: New support offering, 8–5 Monday through Friday Support, Return and Replace Hardware support level
- Enhanced: Will replace Standard support offering, 8–5 Monday through Friday Support, Advanced Replacement Hardware support level
- Élite: Will replace Premier support offering, 24×7 Support, Advanced Replacement Hardware support level
Information is available in the Customer Portal.
As part of the upcoming Hardware Limited Warranty changes, Gigamon is launching a new Support Maintenance offering structure (as indicated above) and announcing the End of Sale for the current Gigamon Software and Product Support SKUs, which will be phased out and replaced by new SKUs. Information is available in the Customer Portal.
Questions? Please contact your Gigamon regional sales director.